WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF ARTWE?
ArtWe was born from the observation that many experienced and amateur artists produce high quality pieces of art. However, most of these same artists and artwork do not enjoy high visibility.
Most of us would like to have access to affordable and unique pieces of art that will illuminate the interior spaces of our homes and work places while inspiring us on a daily basis.
ArtWe’s goal is to democratize the art market by providing:
> An alternative to the elitism of the traditional art market
> An alternative to the mass art sold by large stores
ArtWe seeks to ensure that all art lovers can have authentic artwork in their living rooms. And who knows, maybe the artist will be a neighbor!
HOW DOES THE ARTWE PLATFORM WORK?
It’s very simple. Users, whether they are Artists or Art Lovers, can freely submit work or look for art. Have a look at our dedicated pages:
ArtWe aims to spread art on a local scale.
WHO CAN SUBMIT ARTWORK?
Anyone can submit artwork on artwe.online:
– Experienced artists
– Amateur artists
– Collectors wishing to sell a work
– Occasional art sellers
WHO ARE THE POTENTIAL BUYERS?
ArtWe is a platform with a strong local presence. Potential art buyers within a city have different profiles:
– Art lovers, who are already familiar with the art world and who are looking for new, unique and authentic artwork to complete their collections
– Novices in the art world who are just beginning to discover new horizons, thanks to an accessible, local and direct market
– Professionals or individuals who wish to decorate their interiors with original artwork
– Local businesses that wish to enhance their public image by participating in the artistic life of their city or neighborhood
IS THERE A SELECTION OF THE ARTWORKS EXHIBITED ON THE PLATFORM?
The ArtWe team reviews each submitted work of art to make sure it complies with the platform’s expected level of quality.
– The Exhibition Form Itself: Is the content well written, easy to understand and completed in full? Are the photographs good enough quality? Is the artwork appearing in the correct category?
– The Artwork Itself: ArtWe only promotes unique and authentic pieces of art with good artistic features.
If a work of art ends up not being exhibited on the platform, we will get in touch with the artist.
CAN I SUBMIT A WORK OF ART FOR FREE?
Yes! ArtWe offers (and will always provide) a Free Exhibition Plan* to allow any artist to submit a work of art for free.
* Exhibition Plan = A virtual product that allows you to submit and exhibit artworks on the platform.
For more information see our Pricing page.
ARE THERE ANY FEES OR COMMISSIONS DUE IF I SELL A PIECE OF ART?
No! ArtWe stands by a “Zero Commission Principle” as its core value. All profits from sales go directly and only to the artist.
HOW LONG WILL WORKS OF ART REMAIN EXHIBITED ON THE PLATFORM?
Artworks remain exhibited on the platform from 90 to 500 days depending on the Exhibition Plan chosen by the user.
A piece of art is a very special item and it may take time before someone wants to buy it. That’s why ArtWe offers options for lengthy exhibition durations.
WHAT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Get in touch with us via the Contact Form, and we will happily respond as soon as possible.